Server Status

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 4448days ago3 Replies
 4450days ago2 Replies
 4454days ago2 Replies
 4455days ago2 Replies
 4457days ago2 Replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cult of the Darkside Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theo van Gogh
Recruit

re: App: Theo van Gogh

The application submitted by Theo van Gogh is as follows:

Quote:
1) Real name?:
Sampo Syrjänen

2) How old are you?:

3) Location?:
Tampere, Finland

What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online?:
I'm online between 16 pm and 01 am CET. Less when I got exams.

Character Name?:
Thergon'omic

What level are you?:

What class and spec are you?:
I'm a Darkness Assassin

How did you hear about Cult of the Darkside?:
Shabs told me about you.

Do you know anyone in Cult of the Darkside? How well do they know you? Ask them to post in your thread or send me a PM:
Well I was in Exiles of Korriban with Shabster. We've done a few Hard Modes and play PvP together.

How long have you been playing MMO style games?:
I played World of Warcraft for five years. Decided to quit since I wasn't enjoying the game anymore. Played an Affliction Warlock for almost the whole time.

Please list the history of MMO games you have been in. If you've never played an MMO before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here.:
I played WoW from 2005 till 2009. I joined a mid-range raiding right before TBC came out. I spent my time with them until the guild split appart in Wrath when Ulduar came out. Some of our members decided to stop playing and we weren't able to recover from it so slowly people started leaving the guild and that's when I decided to quit.

What is it that you hope that Cult of the Darkside as a guild and community can do for you?:
I hope to be able to experience the content that Bioware has to offer before more content comes out. My interrest is mainly in PvE, but I'm also abit interrested in PvP. So if some people want to start doing organized PvP I'd galdly join in.

Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing?:
At the moment I'm playing abit less since I got my finals coming in a month, but after that I got all the time in the world to play. By less I mean that if there isn't any organized things coming up I won't be online but if there's something organized, say an operation I'm online.

Tell us a little about you, the person. What would you like us to know? Anything unique, strange, or interesting you'd like to share?:
I'm a person who does giveup, if I have to bang my head to get something done I'll do it until I achieve it.. Or until the people that are with me want to give up. On more of personal level I was diagnozed with Bipolar Disorder (Type II) last summer, but since I got my medication now my life going alot better than it was three years ago. I'm also very interrested in physics.

How experienced are you with playing PVE/PVP in MMO games?:
In WoW I wasn't really into PvP. My guild was able to conquer Mount Hyjal in TBC and we were able to complete all the content uptil Ulduar. That's it.

Raid times are 7:00pm GMT 0 Tues/Wed/Thursday/Sunday are you ok with that?:
They are.

3) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle?:
If it is required but I'd prefer to stay Darkness since I've found that I enjoy tanking, alot.

8) What brings you the most enjoyment in game?:
Achieving new thing. (And in singleplayer games I play only on hardest difficulties for the greatest challenge.)

Can you use teamspeak3?:
Yes

Have you read the Guild Rules? http://cultofthedarkside.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28543049&gid=242745#28543049:
I have.

barbus1

re: APPROVED - App: Theo van Gogh - by barbus1

Thank you for applying we will discuss it with our officer team and let you know more soon

re: APPROVED - App: Theo van Gogh - by barbus1

Application accepted whisper Zwei/Zaheel/Madds/Belthazor in game for invite or any questions you may have.

Jump to: