Server Status

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 4449days ago3 Replies
 4451days ago2 Replies
 4455days ago2 Replies
 4456days ago2 Replies
 4458days ago2 Replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cult of the Darkside Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pasha-TR

re: App: Pasha-TR

The application submitted by Pasha-TR is as follows:

Quote:
1) Real name?:
Gökçen

2) How old are you?:

3) Location?:
Türkiye-İstanbul

What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online?:
generally 13.00-02.00 if nothing urgent happens

Character Name?:
Pasha

What level are you?:

What class and spec are you?:
Sniper -hybrid -(0/21/20)

How did you hear about Cult of the Darkside?:
from the general chat

Do you know anyone in Cult of the Darkside? How well do they know you? Ask them to post in your thread or send me a PM:
no

How long have you been playing MMO style games?:
since first days of L2

Please list the history of MMO games you have been in. If you've never played an MMO before, tell us what has caused your decision to apply here.:
lineage 2,conan,aion,rift,swtor.
I am looking for a raiding mature guild that have some rules ,You know every guild have some rules written but they are seldom applied ,so ı always search till ı found the ultimate mature disciplined guild.for some reason ı dont know it appered to me that this guild looks as one.

What is it that you hope that Cult of the Darkside as a guild and community can do for you?:
as ı menationed above ,nice mature enviroment of pve and pvp .we are here to play not to educate each other ,so ppl respecting each other ,obeying guild rules is fun and important for me.I expect this from my guild and give this to my guild.

Tell us a bit about yourself as a player: your habits and preferences on things in game. What are you interested in doing?:
I am a bit close box guy that doesnt lie to talk alot ,ı generally listen and do the part of my class during raids.I hate ppl not obeying raid leaders orders.ı like to pvp in groups for fun also.I hate exploiting and will never participate in any game content involving exploits.

Tell us a little about you, the person. What would you like us to know? Anything unique, strange, or interesting you'd like to share?:
I am 41 years old doing my own job so ı have a lot of time that ı can organize .ı am married have a daughter 14 and 3 cats.

How experienced are you with playing PVE/PVP in MMO games?:
ı was the pvp officer of The unforgiven server crom at age of conan that we played for 18 months.

Raid times are 7:00pm GMT 0 Tues/Wed/Thursday/Sunday are you ok with that?:
cool

3) Would you be interested in changing your spec, in a group/raid situation, to help overcome a particularly difficult obstacle?:
sure

8) What brings you the most enjoyment in game?:
players respecting each other,then everything is fun in the game

Can you use teamspeak3?:
Yes

Have you read the Guild Rules? http://cultofthedarkside.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28543049&gid=242745#28543049:
yes

re: APPROVED - App: Pasha-TR - by Raigo

Application accepted whisper Zwei/Zaheel/Madds/Belthazor in game for invite or any questions you may have.

barbus1

re: APPROVED - App: Pasha-TR - by Raigo

welcome

Jump to: